Aeropuerto El Embrujo
+57 (8) 5148868
Only until the arrival of the governor of the islands of Simon Gonzales in 1984, the airport was given special care. Before that, in the decade of 1970, it had a small aircraft enabled track, which made the route sporadically due to the intermittency of the companies that transported passengers between San Andres and Providencia.
Under the rule of Simon Gonzales was rehabilitated in 1984 and expanded track about three hundred meters to continue landing craft there little bill. Also rebuilt the passenger terminal in typical Caribbean architecture and was initially named as the Witch, but by popular decision remained the Embrujo
The company then began flights Sam, in comfortable aircraft Beach Craft who made the trip in just 14 minutes. For its part put into operation Satena A-100 aircraft that made the trip in 18 minutes.
The airport is located in the northwest of the island, near the hill Iron Wood Hill, which is immersed in the natural park Laggoon McBean, just seven minutes from the area of Santa Isabel.
Currently the airport was again refurbished by dealer CASIP and improved air terminal facilities.
XML parsing error. Please try again later. API response code: 610
Details and cordinates
- City: Providence Island, Colombia
- Name: El Embrujo
- Old (Alt.): Sesquicentenario
- IATA: SKPV / PVA
- Type: Airport (Public)
- Latitude: 13°21’25″N (13°21?25?N)
- Longitude: 081°21’30″W (081°21?30?W)
- Elevation: 10 ft (3 m)
- Runways: 1
- Lenght: m= 1.168, Asphalt
- Time Zone: UTC-5 (DST-5)
- METAR: SKSP 200500Z 00000KT 9999 FEW017 SCT200 26/25 A2983
- TAF: SKSP 200400Z 200606 VRB02KT 9999 FEW017 BKN200
- TEMPO 2007/2009 DZ SCT018
- TEMPO 2015/2018 DZ SCT017 BKN090
- TEMPO 2019/2023 25007KT PROB30
- TEMPO 2020/2103 DZ SCT016TCU TX30/2018Z TN25/2011Z
Airport’s office:Tel (8)514 92 57
Airport’s office:Tel: (8)514 80 53